The ZOLL® R-Series ALS is an advanced defibrillator which is made to meet the needs of ALS providers around the world. It has many improved features, such as Wi-Fi capability and refined Defibrillator Dashboard ™. With the addition of a wireless card, R Series can download and transmit code data wirelessly with just the push of a button. Defibrillator Dashboard is a unique software which will automatically notify clinical support if a defibrillator is not ready, and allows for total remote troubleshooting and monitoring.
Driving High Quality CPR
• CPR Dashboard™ featuring Real CPR Help®—Guides rescuers with real-time audio and visual feedback on CPR quality measures. Provides numeric displays of depth and rate and visual indicators of compression release, as well as a unique perfusion performance index.
• See-Thru CPR®—Reduces the duration of pauses during CPR by filtering out the CPR artifact so rescuers can see whether an organized underlying rhythm has developed without stopping compressions.
Comprehensive Readiness Checks
The R Series® extends testing beyond the basic test shock to checking more than 100 individual indicators of readiness, including electronics, batteries, cables, electrodes, and defibrillator discharge. A green check mark or a red X on the defibrillator indicates the status of the device, as indicated during its last automated self-test. If a problem is detected, the R Series will turn on the display and an alert will be visible. When used with OneStep electrodes, even the electrodes are tested automatically every 24 hours.
Unmatched Clinical Excellence
• Unique, constant-current 40-msec pacing has the highest capture rate at the lowest average current required, assuring efficacy and patient comfort.1
• Our high-current Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform delivers the highest constant current at the optimal duration for defibrillation.
All of the manual defibrillators and automated external defibrillators feature Real CPR Help® special technology, which provides real-time coaching and CPR feedback on rate and depth of patient’s chest compressions. It helps achiving the AHA Guidelines for proper defibrillation.
All ZOLL defibrillators and AEDs feature a proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform (RBW) technology – the only biphasic waveform that has demonstrated clinically superior results. Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Wi-Fi Ready with a wireless card
- Defibrillator Dashboard software for maintainance and remote repair at all times
- Full Standartization – uniform operation system among all R-Series items and commonly used accessories
- CPR Help® special technology – OneStep™, CPR Stat-padz®,and CPR-D-padz® electrodes with real-time CPR feedback.
- Adaptable – Mix and match different R-Series products by clicking a button;
- Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform (RBW) technology with superb biphasic waveform;
- Audio and Video signalling;
- CPR Dashboard™ – Detailed real-time display of CPR quality metrics that uses Real CPR Help® technology;
- See-Thru CPR® – Minimizes pause time during CPR and increases CPR fraction by filtering out CPR artifact;
- High-current defibrillation – Delivers optimal treatment for all of your patients;
- R Series Plus and R Series ALS – Configurations to address the needs of all providers;
- Additional tools include Smart Tools for Training and Comprehensive Readiness Checks;
- The single-use sensor also reduces the possibility of transmitting infection from bodily fluids;
- Lithium-ion batteries and the SurePower Charger within package