he KUDUwave™ is a fully mobile, type 2 audiological screening and diagnostic system that does not need a soundproof booth. The telemedicine capabilities of the KUDUwave™ let you perform online tests across borders and take your practice to the world without limitations. Contained within a lightweight headset, the KUDUwave™ replaces expensive static hardware, making it the most cost effective system on the market today. The KUDUwave™ comes in three flexible configurations: Prime, Plus and Pro.
- Lightweight and mobile;
- Telemedicine enabled;
- Plug & Play USB device;
- Talk forward;
- Manual tone threshold testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL);
- Automatic diagnostic tone thresholds testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL);
- Extended High Frequencies up to 16kHz (Standard in Pro configuration, optional upgrade);
- Digital frequency accuracy and volume;
- Air conduction maximum 110 dBHL in midrange frequencies;
- Dual channel with zero crosstalk;
- Forehead bone conduction maximum 70 dBHL in midrange frequencies (Standard with Plus and Pro Configurations);
- Narrow band noise masking;
- Automatic non-test ear masking for air and bone conduction;
- Integrated speech audiometry (Speech Discrimination, Speech Reception Threshold);
- Preloaded balanced word lists calibrated for intensity;
KUDUwave™ Prime offers pure tone air conduction testing and is the perfect screening tool for occupational health practitioners, high volume industrial, school and wellness day screening.
KUDUwave™ Plus configuration incorporates both pure tone and bone conduction testing with masking and speech, making it the perfect tool for audiological screening and diagnostics and is used by audiologists and General Practitioners alike.
The KUDUwave™ Pro, is a more advanced audiometer capable of testing extended high frequencies up to 16 kHz, essential for monitoring ototoxicity and enabling early hearing loss detection. It also includes all the features and functions of the KUDUwave™ Plus.
- Disposable KUDUwave™ Foam ear tips (available in various pack sizes)
- Tele-training (live, online product training)
(1) eMoyo live Connect software with Electronic Medical Record reporting
(2) USB patient response button
(3) Cables and sound tubes
(4) Starter pack of 200 mixed, disposable ear tips
(5) Training video
(6) Digital user manual
(7) Shock absorbing carry case
Please Note: This does not include a computer.
Manufacturer’s Warranty: We offer a fully inclusive 3 year warranty. We ensure that your audiometer will be free from defects in material and workmanship and will conform to eMoyo’s quality specifications for the period of 3 years.
If the Kuduwave™ fails due to reasons stipulated within the 3 year limited warranty period, eMoyo (at it’s own discretion) will either repair or replace the device free of charge.
The warranty does not cover tamper, drop, misuse or non-factory modifications.