Parameters Two parameters：SPO2, Pulse Rate.
Waveforms SpO2 Waveform
- 64k COLOR OLED Display, Four Direction adjustable
- SpO2 and pulse monitoring, and Waveform display
- Easy to use with one-key operation
- Eight different display mode
- Audio alarm when parameters exceeded, also has the pulse sounds
- Small in size, and easy to carry
- Auto power-off and 8 seconds reminding
- Light weight of25g(batteries included)
- Runs on standard AAA batteries
- Display Type: OLED
- Measurement range: 70-99%
- Accuracy: 80%-99%, ±2%; 70%-80%,±3%; ≤69% no definition
- Measure range：30-235 BPM
- Accuracy：30~99bpm, ±2bpm; 100~235bpm, ±2%
- Pulse Intensity: Bargraph Indicator
- Two AAA alkaline Batteries
- Power consumption: Less than 40mA
- Low power indication fuction
- Battery Life: Two AAA 1.5V, 600mAh alkaline batteries could be continuously operated as long as 30 hours
- Length: 56mm～62mm
- Width: 32mm～38mm
- Height: 34mm～38mm
- Weight: 45g～60g (including two AAA batteries)
- Operation Temperature: 5～40℃
- Storage Temperature: -20～55℃
- Ambient Humidity: ≤80%, no condensation in operation.
- ≤93%, no condensation in storage
- Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition: required the test equipment (BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester) the pulse wave is available without failure when the simulation pulse wave amplitude is at 0.2%.
- Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light: Device works normally when mixed noise produced by BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester.